Friday, April 11, 2014

My Polyvore

A fashion look from March 2014 featuring Timberland ankle booties, Mulberry tote bags and Michael Kors watches. Browse and shop related looks.A fashion look from October 2013 featuring Jane Norman tops, CC SKYE bracelets and Michael Kors watches. Browse and shop related looks.



The two pictures in the side are my creations for polyvore. On my polyvore sites I base my outfit on my style and what I would wear or like. I really like this website because you get to choose and put together outfits you like and afterwards you can shop for some of the pieces you created. Which is very smart and easy because if you really like an outfit you have the option to buy it.

If you really like fashion this website is for you. This can describe and express your sense of style. As you can see my two outfits, the one on the top is more casual but still some type of girly and the second outfit is definitely more girly and PINK. I picked both these outfits that I created because they are my favorite out of all and describe me more and the kind of style I have. So right of the bat you can absolutely tell my sense of style. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment