Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My Logo


This is my logo for Christine Chic. In the center of the flower are two c's that represents me and the costumer think of it as a reflection of me on them as my style. The two C's stand for Christina Chic. The colors also represent me the pink background is my favorite color and the yellow enhances the pink. I really like things that enhance, capture the main focus of the object.

I have uploaded to my Etsy site. This logo conveys me and what I want it to be on like I want it to be fashionable, trendy, chic, cute. My shop is to make it my fashion style and have the clothes I would wear and produce. I truly think its important to recreate your fashion scene on your products because if it's not then I don't really see the point of creating a clothing line. The costumer usually buys a specific brand because they really like that specific persons style, for example Selena Gomez she has her own clothing line at Kmart and you can definitely see the resemblance of her style towards her clothing line. Another example is Adam Levine he also has a clothing line at Kmart I don't really like his clothing line  because you can tell it's not him who is designing the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment