Thursday, January 9, 2014

What Do You Fear?


The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Theodore Roosevelt

Fear is a feeling that makes you feel weak inside.  For example, when you are at the top of a very top of a building your stomach feels tingly.  Fear is when you walk in an unknown neighborhood at night and you get cautious of everything around you especially when a guy is walking next to you.  Fear is when you leave all your work to the last minute and get anxious. 

I do not like talking about what I fear because it's difficult to explain and sometimes I feel like I start writing too much and then I don't want to post it. It feels like I am giving too much of myself if I put it all out there. It makes me feel vulnerable. 

Fear makes a person feel weak inside.   When they don't know how to deal/control there fear and makes them feel hopeless inside.

The remedy for fear is facing your fears and learning how to deal with it.  Becoming a stronger person by dealing and knowing how to conquer your fear to get over it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment