Thursday, January 23, 2014

What do you want to change?



I want to change the environment. I think if there is a change I think the world and people will be better and safer. Not a lot of people will have to worry about global warming and other natural disaster going on. I believe if the the world is cleaner and less harmful or anything that is non produce or non animal harm will be a start to a new better world. 


In the world people don't realize that they are harming the planet by all the pollution and stuff. Reasoning and comprehending with other people to collaborate to save/change the world. I want to start an organization or something that people will be able to help the planet be cleaner or help homeless animals. Animals without a shelter is the same thing like a homeless man/women. They get cold, hungry like any person would. People just don't put much attention to the poor animals.  
       

No comments:

Post a Comment